Monday, April 20, 2015

Angela Henry's Survival Memo

https://soundcloud.com/angela-henry-11/angela-henrys-survival-tips

Angela Henry commented on Group 2 and 3


Because this is my second semester, I think I was much more prepared than I was the 1st time around. What I chose to do this semester was follow my own survival tips from last semester. My group was very productive this semester and I believe we all worked well together. We were able to communicate by text, email and conference calls. Which worked well for our group. My advice is set expectations in the beginning for your group. Do your best to come through for your group because they depend on you.

I must admit this class has taught me a lot about myself, some I learned during the online assignments, when it was time for me to post things and some, I learned during the group projects. I will say, that in an online class you must have discipline and you must have dedicated time to commit to the class. It has been a journey. I have grown in the class, and wish everyone a successful future as an adult learner. 

For future learners that plan to take this class here a few survival tips:
1.      Be patient
2.      Communicate with your group
3.      Stay in constant communication with your professor
4.      Don’t be afraid to put it down and come back to it the next day or the next day
5.      Ask lots of questions
6.      Set realistic goals for yourself during the course
7.      Expect to do things more than once
8.      Make yourself personal deadlines
9.      Have fun with it.
10.   Surround yourself by people who can encourage you.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I will say, that in an online class you must have discipline and you must have dedicated time to commit to the class.

    --- Yes, these are good suggestions for high quality work!

    Bo

    ReplyDelete