Thursday, February 26, 2015

Angela Henry's February Summary



Angela Commented on Group 2 and Group 5
I decided to start this semester off with a positive attitude and making sure that I stay on top of my studies.  Last semester had it challenges, but now that I know the expectations and also understand Dr. Chang’s expectations that has helped me. Our group has started off with challenges already. I personally couldn’t get my blog sign on to work so that for me was a challenge in itself. Then trying to schedule a conference call with everyone’s hectic schedule we couldn’t get worked out. Then we lost one member of the class, she said she dropped then this week, we lose another group member. Group activities are definitely challenging. It appears we will all do our part, and make sure that we are getting our assignments done for the group. I think after reading through the assignments 2 and 3 times we are now gathering what it is we are supposed to be doing. Andrea, Nichole and I have divided the work up and we each have our assignments that we will have done and will post to the blog in a timely manner. As an adult learner, I have grown in the class over the last few months, and have gotten great information from others blogs.  Our first assignment we chose two adult educators and my assignment is do the background, profile and now contributions. Looking forward to learning about 2 great contributors in Adult Education.
Overall, I have begun to look at the next project and designing a time line for it. Hopefully we can provide our assignment and get our jobs done timely. As a group we are working on assigning tasks with deadlines, and our hopes is that it works out well for us.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Angela you summary has expressed that you have learned a lot over the last moth but more importantly you have grown from your mistakes and that's commendable. Keep up the good work, I am sure you're group will progress and be successful by the end of the semester. Best of Luck to your group!!

    Katherine, Group 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an adult learner, I have grown in the class over the last few months, and have gotten great information from others blogs.

    ---- Angela,

    I am glad that you have learned a lot in this course and you learned from past experience and managed things well with your group members!

    Bo

    ReplyDelete