Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nichole Mann's February Summary

February has a been a crazy month for me in this class! I've had some unfortunate circumstances personally that have tested my standby time management systems, but I think I've stayed on track. Our group lost two members this month; one reports she dropped the course and the other left the group due to time constraints. I'm not sure what this will mean for our group as a whole, but my comfort level with the situation is helped by how competent and organized the remaining members are. I can't say enough how grateful I am to have a strong group to work with this semester. The biggest challenge from my perspective is developing our "system" for getting things done. The shakeups to our group have made it harder to lock in our way of doing things and clarify the expectations for each group member. We are currently taking steps to develop a plan for staying organized as a group. I expect that this will continue to develop through the next paper and will be improved by our next summary. 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your group has had its share of difficulties. I'm glad it has all worked out for you. If we need to do some group moves I would be glad to help out anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest challenge from my perspective is developing our "system" for getting things done. The shakeups to our group have made it harder to lock in our way of doing things and clarify the expectations for each group member. We are currently taking steps to develop a plan for staying organized as a group.

    ----Nichole, I am glad that your group actively took actions and developed your own system to form a strong group!

    Bo

    ReplyDelete